Saturday 25 October 2014

Literature struggle

Hey bloggers

Discovering that my next step with my module 3 work is to gather some rich literature that I can use and gain some serious knowledge from, I've been trying to research my literature examples.

I'm finding this a tough process, however, I may have sussed the root of my problem, I keep typing into google what my inquiry question is, this as I've found out is serving me no purpose, I'm trying to find information that will ASSIST me with my research inquiry, I'm not trying to find the answer as it won't really be found, hence the purpose of an inquiry. I'm researching into something that is extremely opinionated. Once realising this, this afternoon I decided to put into the search engine:

'Greatest dance performances of all time'

This helped me far better than just merely researching others opinions, I've actually got some information on what these professionals did that created the greatest performance..

Here for you to check out is the website: http://listverse.com/2013/05/12/10-greatest-dancers-of-the-twentieth-century/

It's a very interesting article. I think this is helpful to all aspiring artists.

If anyone could assist me further with any literature examples they would deem useful, be sure to lend a helping hand :)

Hope you're all doing well with your studies so far!

Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment