Saturday 18 October 2014

Start Up for Module 3 and Skype with Adesola

Hey all

I hope you're all well and had a relaxing, enjoyable summer break from Uni work!

Sorry for the delayed update on blogging, I haven't had the smoothest of start ups for Module 3 due to being extremely busy...

Before my Skype session today with Adesola I felt very uneasy and overwhelmed as to where to begin with Module 3, as we all know its our final module and requires the most work. However, having now spoken to Adesola and got to grips with what my proposal for the next three weeks are, I now have some aims and targets to focus on and achieve.

It's pretty simple, I have to now get on with my proposed inquiry, carry out all my intentions and inquiry plan and from there on I can start to analyse and really sift through all my collected info and begin to create my work for Module 3.

I think the best thing is to stop shying away from this, as Adesola said to me today 'you just need to get on ASAP with your inquiry. To be honest I struggle to find the motivation at first to start it all as I find this daunting if I'm not on a roll, know what I'm doing and feel confident with how I'm going to achieve it all.. It's hard and I wonder if anyone else feels the same? As we all do so much with our lives its easy to forget and push things to the side, but I'm sure once I get going and schedule my uni work into my working week its going to be achievable and even enjoyable!

Just to let you all know of my inquiry question/interest:

I am going to focus on finding out producing the best performance you can create for yourself....

I am going to source opinions and ideas from both a professional cast, a dance captain, guests/audience from the shows I perform on my current cruise contract..

Any additional help and assistance or point of views on this subject would be greatly appreciated!!

Likewise, I will happily return the favour :).


No comments:

Post a Comment