Thursday 24 October 2013

Getting a dance agent

Good morning all,

Found this on Facebook this morning for anyone seeking dance agents, this article is quite handy for identifying what an agent looks for, what's it about and asking yourself if an agent is for you. This is relevant to my own knowledge and understanding as I'm unsure whether to have an agent represent me, there are pros and cons to representation. Hopefully it will be helpful to all other artists on here.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.londondanceprogramme.com/dance-agent/


3 comments:

  1. Hi Eve

    I thought the link within this link was also interesting:

    http://www.londondanceprogramme.com/career-support/dance-cv/

    Thanks for this

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan

    I loved reading this, this is a great site to help us all, I've now been looking through many of their blogs and pages. It's fantastic. I've emailed the company to ask for their help with my CV. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Your profile is looking great and it's really easy to get around and I like the style in which you write your blogs. I just looked at the websites you and Megan have talked about. It's so helpful , why haven't I come across it before!
    I recently got an agent its was all fine they were sending over the contract and then I attended an audition to hear me sing, I fluffed up my song and thats it, Iv'e had no more contact.

    Why do you think are the pro's and con's of having an agent. As I would like to have one but the last one has knocked my confidence about them.

    Amelia Jay x

    ReplyDelete