Sunday 27 October 2013

Good vibrations?

Hey all

This morning I wanted to share with you a fantastic finding.. I recently posted a link to finding a dance agent via the London dance programme. Through researching a little bit more I discovered that two former student graduates of the Hammond (my dance college) are actually key founders and coordinators of the London dance programme!

They post blogs of meetings that take place in London, their fantastic! One that I read this morning really really made me smile. It's something I've been following myself quite recently, almost a practice to better and benefit my life.. I have found a positive way of thinking which has brought me what I believe; prosperity, health and well being. I feel so much better. I collect motivational quotes, findings, exerts. I have found others who follow and lead their lives in similar ways.

Getting back to my point, I discovered that I follow pretty much all pointers that are stated in the article, which made me smile and feel good. Check it out, I highly recommend looking at the website.

Enjoy :)



http://www.londondanceprogramme.com/confidence-self-belief/


No comments:

Post a Comment