Thursday 17 October 2013

And so it starts..

Ok, so unsure as to whether this will successfully post, be even visible etc etc.


BUT its a start :).

Welcome! You've found my blog, probably not the most interesting, comments are a MUST, please help this poor girl. Yes this is what you might call a plea for assistance.

As you can see, I'm a late starter, just managed to actually enrol and figure the course out. Sounds exciting, interesting and I'm sure as you get further into blogging, become a dab hand at it all. The journey begins here, I'm sure we shall all grow from this and develop as individuals, and along the way, HAVE FUN!


Looking at a few blogs, there is a variety of ages and aspirations, I have even noticed some ex-students/friends from my college on here- HOLLA! Most of you seem to be very keen on the teaching route, some of you have even embarked on a teaching role already, great stuff.

So who am I and what do I do?

I guess you brand me as an artist. I'm a professional dancer, I completed 3 years training at a vocational college, gaining a level 6 diploma in dance in 2012. I, like many, hauled through the crowds and crowds of auditionees to present myself infront of potential employers in the dance world. After what felt like a historic journey, I eventually landed myself a cruise contract as a dancer with the renowned Carnival Cruise Lines. I can honestly say that those 7 months were life changing for me, returning home this Sept 2013, I was a new person.

So I don't wish to bore you on my first entry, please feel free to help me in any/all ways possible. 

Thanks for taking the time from your busy lives to read this and hope to hear from you all soon.

Peace and Love
x









3 comments:

  1. Well done your blog looks great. Good to think of the whole module as a journey. I am glad you have been able to look at other peoples blogs too make sure you leave comments.

    Speak soon
    Adesola


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you up Eve - like your interests and quote. Would love to hear more about those experiences you have had in your early career. Can you add the Follower feature to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adesola and Paula, hmm im not too sure how to add the follower feature? Tips?

      Delete