Friday 1 November 2013

Dance in motion for stillness

Hey guys

So I was just browsing the Internet today as I'm going to be taking some dance body shots soon. I have been getting inspiration from various sites, as I came across this particular site I noticed there was a video attached: the making of the photos.

It's cool to see the dancers and photographer having fun, and the spectators being speechless at the sight of it all! We're blessed to have such an amazing gift, it's great to see we can share the joy. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Very much looking forward to the shoot soon, my boyfriend will be taking the shoot as I'm currently visiting him in America- we've already done a nature, artistic, quirky shoot in a Forrest, and some headshots which have been specifically required for a job I'm hoping to get. When the photos have been finished I will post them up for you to have a look at. Having an absolute blast out here, opening new experiences and having the time of my life!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231601/Stunning-photographs-dancers-striking-acrobatic-poses-city-streets-beach-shower.html

Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment