Thursday 21 November 2013

Re: Task 1a Professional Profile

Hi all

I've now returned from the states, I've had an absolutely amazing time, learnt so much and enjoyed myself thoroughly. Due to the fact that when I'd received a lovely email from Megan (London Dance Programme) about my CV being revamped I did not have the right software in order to complete this, now that I'm home I've made all the advised corrections and re done my CV/professional profile.

It makes you feel good once you complete a task that has been on hold, I feel very happy with the current CV and I'll now be utilising to send to future employers and companies.

Be great if you guys could check it out below and leave any comments you think would improve my CV further.

Peace and love



Eve Hughes Butterly


Personal Info

Phone: + 44 (0) 7772 616 205
D.O.B. 14/07/1992
Height 5’ 3”
Dress size UK 6
Hair colour Dark brown
Eye Colour Dark brown



Education and Qualifications

Hammond School Distinction - National Diploma in Professional Dance 2009 - 2012



Professional Experience

BBC ‘The Jonny and Innel Show’   Street Dancer and Extra   2013
Carnival Cruise Lines Florida/Bahamas   Dancer   2013
Hammond Performing Company   Dance Captain, National Tour   2012
Hammond School Productions   Dancer, Soloist   2009 – 2012
U.D.O National Street Competitions   Dancer   2008 – 2009
Chester Street Crew   Dance Captain   2009 – 2010
Theatre Clwyd Critique Group   Member   2008 – 2009
National Dance Company of Wales   Associate Member   2006 – 2008
Millennium Centre Cardiff performances­­­   Dancer   2009
North East Wales Youth Dance   Member   2006 – 2008
Welsh Primary Schools   Dance and Cheerleading Coach   2008



Professionals worked with include

Lou Hutchins Tracy Baxter Heather Roberts Eric Carpenter
Karl Pendlebury Jane Elliott David Needham Simon Kidd 
Martin Dutton  Anthea Garrett Shannon Parker Paul Davies



Performance skills include


Classical ballet Contemporary Jazz Pas de deux/Double work       Street/Hip hop Spanish          Showgirl work      Tap Tango                




Due to the fact it is saved in Pages in macbook, the spacing is a little fluctuated, apologies for this, it is correctly spaced in PDF format. 

Where there is a space is also where my new head shot is situated.

No comments:

Post a Comment